Hello everyone, Welcome to Esha Writes. Firstly I would like to thank you for visiting my blog and taking some time to read my blog policy. E5HA is my one and only account in Second Life, I do not have any alts. I do not ask for review copies, although I do accept them (credits are given as well). Mostly all the items that I shall blog are/will be purchased by me. All the items that I blog will contain my honest reviews. If you want me to blog your item the following are my blog policies that have to be considered :
- My style can be described best as a girl who loves trying different styles such as trendy, vibrant, casual, sporty, bohemian, elegant, girly, sometimes kawaii, monotone, vintage.
- I mainly blog female Clothing, Accessories and Home and Decor items. I do not Blog any male/kid items.
- I am always ready to blog things that fits best into my style, I’m also open to trying out different styles at the same time, so feel free to drop such items. Although I do not guarantee you that all the items that I receive/are sent to me shall be featured on my blog. I reserve the right to decide whether or not to feature the item on my blog.
- If you consider me to blog your items, please note that full style credits shall be given every time I blog sponsered items.
- If you wish to drop your items for me to feature on my blog, please send me a Notecard inworld (IM’s usually get capped and I may loose your message) with all the details about the your item, store and as well as LM to the store and link to the marketplace. My inworld name is E5HA.
- In case if you consider me to blog/vlog your event or location, feel free to send me a Notecard with all the details about the event and as well as LM to the location. I love exploring sims and visiting events. Please note that I shall blog your event/location only after I do a little research on it by visiting/exploring.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, if you have any questions regarding this blog or my blog policy feel free to contact me by clicking here.
Thank you ❤