Hey guys! Today I decided to take up Strawberry Singh’s Second Life Challenge called – My Seven Second Life Facts. This is my first time ever participating in a blog challenge and honestly I am happy to share with you guys a little about myself through this challenge.
Below are Seven Second Life Facts about myself :
1. Before I joined Second Life I was a part of the IMVU community for 3 yrs. I was a creator in IMVU as well. I created static AOs, clothing and room meshes, I also sold homepage and product page codes for IMVU users. I decided to join Second Life because of the increasing theft in IMVU in the creating section/field.
2. In Second Life I socialize very less, I spend most of my time on my platform, taking pictures, decorating my land or visiting sims/events.
3. I absolutely hate organizing my inventory. The first and the last time I ever organised my inventory was I guess in May 2017. That was just because I wanted to start blogging and I felt like i had to be a little more organised.
4. I hate to count this as a fact, but, I often hit the publish button without thoroughly checking my posts for mistakes. In case if you ever find my grammatical mistakes please pardon me 😛
5. I must say, One of my pet peeves in Second Life is when I find residents camping at shopping sims. I did not have any trouble getting into any sim, (premium perks of course) until I downgraded by account to basic.
6. One thing I dislike about blogging is when the deadlines are too short, I kind of feel pressurized. Having deadlines is perfectly fine, but some stores have like a 2-3 days deadline which in my opinion is way too less time.
7. I like reading second life blogs and magazines. I also like viewing flickr photos of fellow residents for inspiration. As you guys know I am not even a year old in Second Life, so I do not know much about the inworld stores, and by looking at the flickr photos I come across so many new stores (new to me of course) and items, and Tumblr too, it has inspired me a lot.
When I am asked to talk about myself I usually shy out but now I’m surprised I managed to come up with seven facts about myself (and some more which are in my head right now, but as the title says just seven) 😛
Lastly I would like to thank Strawberry Singh for starting this challenge since it has given me the chance to get out of my comfort zone and do something different. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did writing it 😀
Thank you! Have a great week ahead ❤
// Style Credits :
Top : Jeune by Rowne
Hair : Kelly by Entwined
Skin : September GG by Pumec
Eyes : Cara applier by Modish
Eyeliner with eyemakeup : Natural beauty makeup by DeeTalZ
Eyelashes : Nagisa Dollkit by Michan
Head : Catya Bento by Catwa Clip
Body : Maitreya Lara 4.1 by Onyx LeShelle