Hey guys! I hope you all are doing amazing. This week I found an amazing topic to blog on, Unspoken Rules in Second Life by Strawberry Singh. In this post I shall be stating some of the unspoken rules that I have learnt. These rules may or may not be used by the other residents, but I do think some of these are common unspoken rules.
- Do not peep into other residents’ private space : Its not okay to zoom into other residents’ private space/house/land (and IM them about the activities they are currently doing lol). This has happened to me before and honestly it is annoying.
- Avoid going AFK for too long when visiting events : During events the sim gets laggy and if the residents are afk for too long the other residents may not get a chance to visit the event. Therefore, this unspoken rule.
- Reduce your complexity when visiting public events : This rule is kind of similar to the above rule. As the sim gets crowded during the events causing lag, If one is going to take their pets/weapons etc it is just going to add up to the existing lag.
- Pick up your mess (public sim) : After opening the boxes/bags to get the items into the inventory make sure to pick up the empty boxes/bags. Most of us do not like those unpacked boxes back into our inventory, but those can be deleted. Therefore if one does not want those unpacked boxes just delete them instead of taking them back into the inventory.
- Ask before Role Playing : Do not start Role Playing in the IMs without asking the person if they want to Role Play with you or if they are comfortable Role Playing.
Not all residents Role Play in Second Life, therefore, It is super annoying when one get such an unexpected IM.
// Style Credits :
Top : Koba by Belle Epoque
Hair : Noel by Doe – Currently @Arcade
Accessory : Marjorie by SuperNatural
Skin : November GG by Pumec
Head : Catya Bento by Catwa Clip
Body : Maitreya Lara 4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
Happy Tuesday! Have a great week ahead ❤